Are you ready to develop and finalize your product and receive funding of €15.000?
The EIT Digital Venture Program is a new program that supports the establishment of deep-tech-based ventures in East Balkans (Greece, Cyprus, Romania, Bulgaria, Albania).
Get a chance to further develop your company in Europe with top experts support from EIT Digital network!
Why you should apply:
EIT Digital Venture Program is designed to help entrepreneurs:
- Develop and finalize their Minimum Viable Product
- Establish their startup company
EIT Digital Venture Program offers to participants:
- Funding up to €15,000 per applicant from EIT Digital for the period of the program
- Expert support in the development and finalization of their MVP
- Training in entrepreneurial skillset through a two-day Bootcamp
The program is designed and implemented by Found.ation.
Structure and key milestones of the program:
- Deadline for submissions will be 5th May 2019
- Shortlisted teams will be required to take part in a video conference interview
- The 10 selected teams will take part in a 2-day Bootcamp in Athens, on the 1oth and 11th of June 2019
- The teams will go through a 6 week-long virtual mentoring phase provided by experienced mentors
- On 10th July 2019 the teams will have to present their progress and pitch on a Demo Day
- The 10 teams will receive €5.000 upon selection. Those who complete the program, will receive an additional €10.000.
Who can apply:
Entrepreneurs can be based in Greece, Cyprus, Albania, Bulgaria, Romania.
Only teams who have not yet established their company as a legal entity can apply.
The venture program focuses on deep innovation: new deep-tech-leveraged by global solutions requiring consistent human and financial resources to achieve commercialization.
The program focuses on 5 market verticals:
How to apply:
Submissions are expected to be done by multidisciplinary teams with both technology & management skills.
- All applications must be submitted in English in writing – no paper submissions will be considered.
- Submissions must be received no later than 5th May 2019, 23:59:00 CEST
- Please read carefully the Rules and Regulations of the EIT Digital Venture Program before submitting your application.
- The program is equity based and participating teams commit to give 5% of shares of any established venture resulting from the program.
Applications are closed
Please subscribe to our newsletter or follow us on social media to be the first to know when the next edition launches!
(By submitting the requested information, teams represent and warrant that they have all rights, title and/or interest in it and that it is accurate and complete and that by submitting to the EIT Digital Venture Program, they are not and will not be likely to be violating any contract or third party rights, including any patents, copyright, trade secret, proprietary or confidential information, trademark, publicity or privacy right.)