Build, Deploy, Scale!
Με ένα πρακτικό, διαδραστικό τρόπο, θα χτίσεις cutting edge web sites με τη νέα έκδοση του ASP.NET και τα Web Tools για το Visual Studio 2013 στη συνέχεια θα τα δημοσιεύσεις θα τους δώσεις το scalability που χρειάζονται με το Windows Azure.
Όλες οι παρουσιάσεις θα γίνουν στα αγγλικά.
Τι θα μάθεις;
Θα καλύψουμε τα εξής θέματα με παρουσιάσεις και hands-on-labs (HOL):
- Introduction to ASP.NET and Visual Studio 2013 Web Tooling
- Building Web Applications using the latest ASP.NET technologies
- Building web front ends for both desktop and mobile using the latest web standards
- HOL – ASP.NET Web API and Single-Page Applications (SPAs)
- API Services and SignalR
- Azure websites for PHP Developers
- Azure Web Jobs
- HOL – Create a WebJob to do Work on Scheduled Intervals
- HOL – Hands On Lab: Real-Time Web Applications with SignalR
- Running, improving and maintaining a site in the real world
- HOL – ASP.NET Web Sites in Production
Ο εκπαιδευτής μας
Dr. Neil Roodyn is a teacher, entrepreneur, and inventor. Dr. Neil has been involved in the software development industry since the 1980¹s working with IBM and then Microsoft in the early 1990’s. After building a number of different real time systems for vehicle tracking, stock market analysis and embedded operating systems, his PhD thesis was on Software Architectures for Distributed Real Time Systems.
During his research Neil taught computer science and founded a computer training company and was awarded a PhD. He founded Cognitech, a London based company, focused on stock market management systems and in 1999 he formed Agent TaskForce, a software company developing intelligent online agents.
In 2001 Dr. Neil became a freelance consultant, trainer, author and mentor.
Following the summer Dr. Neil spent half of each year in the northern hemisphere (mostly Europe and the USA) and half of each year in Australia. During this time his clients included, Microsoft, Intel, NVidia, EDI, and a number of smaller and startup companies. Neil has written a number of books on Software development; eXtreme .NET, Getting Started with Smartphone Development, Getting Started with Tablet PC development. He has also contributed heavily to magazines such as CODE, Cutter, MSDN, and Australian Developer.
In 2008 Dr.Neil was involved in the formation of nsquared. In the last seven years nsquared has become the world’s most recognized company in tabletop software development and Dr. Neil wrote the book on Surface Development.